I am an academic researcher in Interaction Design and Design Research focusing on novel participatory methods for designing meaningful technology for people.
Keywords: Human-Computer Interaction, Participatory Design, Assistive Technology, Socio-technical Systems, Ubiquitous Computing, Ethics, Philosophy of Science
My Publications, my CV, my ORCID record.
My author pages on Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic Search, ACM and DBLP
- Senior Researcher at HCI Group, Institute for Visual Computing & Human Centered Technology, TU Wien (Vienna University of Technology)
PhD: Interaction Media & Communication Group, Queen Mary, University of London; Thesis: "Auditory Display Design - An Investigation of a Design Pattern Approach" [PDF]
- ECHOES II - A multi-modal learning environment for typical developing children and children with Autism
- Augmented Human Interaction Lab - mixed reality experimental testbed for Human-Human Interaction
- 3D Analysis of Interactional Synchrony in Schizophrenia - Discipline Bridgin Initiative at Queen Mary, University of London
- El Silbo - a sonic learning tool for the whistling language on La Gomera
- (re)Actor 1 - digital arts workshop 2006
- SonEnvir - sonification of scientific data
- IAEM - Internet Archive for Electronic Music